Saturday 12 October 2019

Saturday Song: Lenny Kravitz, "Let Love Rule"


Are you one who likes music because of its sound? I'm like that. It doesn't matter to me who creates the kind of music I like. There are no quotas in my music collection. I like what I like.

That's why I fell in love with the sound of Lenny Kravitz in 1991. It sounded so much like what I heard on 630 CHED in 1970 that I bought many of his albums.

Enjoy "Let Love Rule" here.

We who trust in Christ are encouraged to do this throughout the scriptures. Instead of separating ourselves into cliques, we should fellowship with all the members of our church. As Paul pointed out in Romans 12:9 (KJV), "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."

Because we have the love of Christ dwelling in us, we naturally are kind to others and passionate about worshipping the Lord. As it says in John 3:21 (KJV) "But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

So, what's your opinion on Lenny Kravitz's music and what I've written? Please let me know. But if you'd rather not comment, have a beautiful weekend anyway.

On Monday, I'll post about a misapprehension which many Christians have regarding prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on this blog. All reasonable comments will be published.