Tuesday 18 February 2014

BE A REBEL WITH A MOUSE


On the Internet today, you can find many social front page hosts. Though I haven't tried them all, I'm satisfied with the one I chose. It does what I want it to and I can easily modify its appearance.

Rebelmouse first came to my attention a few months ago on Twitter. I kept reading about that front-page aggregator site but it didn't interest me at first. When I did do some research, I read complaints about various aggregator pages. Fortunately, none of those were about Rebelmouse. So I decided to give it a try and see what happened.

Setting it up was easier than I thought. With the site's tutorials and intuitive lay-out, I was able to make my online posts look professional and pleasant to the eye.

I like the feature of the page which lets a person make separate pages for different subjects. On my rabbit page, I have photos of my departed bunnies and of Deborah who lives in my kitchen. People who viewed the page had nothing but positive comments about it.

Then there's my music page. On it are my YouTube videos and some Soundcloud upload links.

My book page is one I'm quite proud of. I have links to four YouTube book trailers and ones to the sites where my paperbacks, as well as my new e-book, are available.

The main page is a snapshot of my Facebook and Twitter activities. I've even set up the page to display my Blogspot and Wordpress  posts. Though much of the site is automated, I still enjoy looking at all the content on it. At times I even post pictures and links which it didn't catch. I can put photos on the pages whenever I like too.

Since I haven't had any problems thus far, I feel safe in recommending Rebelmouse to anybody who would like a page where their assorted posts and likes can be displayed. It makes life a lot easier to give out one link instead of half a dozen. Click here to get to the Rebelmouse sign-in or log-in page.

If you'd rather go directly to my How I Was Razed book page, click Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Virtual Bookworm Publishers to read more about it. My previous books are at the Bruce Atchison's books link.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found a program you can use to develop your own Website. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on this blog. All reasonable comments will be published.