Tuesday 11 June 2013

WHERE TO FIND MORE GOOD HOUSE RABBIT INFORMATION.

I wrote in April about the The House Rabbit Society and the wealth of information there. That post brought a few helpful comments about other excellent sites.

For a list of what rabbits can and can't eat, read the PDF file at MediRabbit. In fact, MediRabbit has all sorts of good information on bunny health.

Another good site to visit is Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Virtual Bookworm Publishers distribute Kindle, Nook, and paperback editions of my testimony of God's love.

By the way, I now have a RebelMouse page. It shows all of my online activities on one convenient page. That saves you from having to go to multiple sites to find out what I'm up to, or perhaps down to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on this blog. All reasonable comments will be published.